- Option 1 - Financing With Approved Credit Financing
- Wells Fargo With Approved Credit Financing
- LightStream With Approved Credit Financing
- Option 2 Rent-to-Own
- Option 3 Lay Away
Capitol Sheds offers several choices for financing through the following banks:
Click on the tabs at the top of the page for more information on each of these choices.
Cash may not be your best option.
Funds to pay for home improvement projects may come from your savings, tax rebates, bonuses, or some other source. But that trend is changing. Savvy homeowners are realizing that financing is a great way to buy today and pay over time.Here are some of the reasons financing makes sense:
- No waiting. Get the project you want completed now the way you want it, instead of waiting to save up the cash.
- Flexibility. Styles, prices, and models change frequently. Avoid product and other changes by completing your project now instead of in stages.
- Convenient payment options. More ways to pay for your home improvement project. Ask us about all your choices.
- Financial flexibility. If your circumstances change, you may need cash reserves as a back-up plan for life's necessities.
Capitol Sheds has teamed up with LightStream
LightStream, a national online consumer lending division of SunTrust Bank.
Borrowers with good to excellent credit can obtain an unsecured loan from $5,000 up to $100,000 from LightStream to use for their foundation, garage, work shop and horse barn projects.
Applicants complete a short online form and receive a quick response during business hours. The process requires little, if any, paperwork; in many cases, funds can be delivered to a borrower’s bank account the same day an application is submitted*. Further, there are no LightStream fees or processing charges, nor penalties for early payment.
The LightStream application is a virtually online process, and is not available through SunTrust branch locations. All LightStream loans are subject to credit review and approval. Rates and terms may vary based on loan purpose, term and payment option and are subject to change without notice. Go towww.lightstream.com to review full details, terms and conditions regarding loan products from LightStream.
* You can fund your loan today if today is a banking business day, your application is approved, and youcomplete the following steps by 2:30 p.m. Eastern time: (1) review and electronically sign your load agreement; (2) provide us with your funding preferences and relevant banking information; and (3) complete the final verification process.
No Credit? Then Rent to Own may be the Answer.
We are now offering a Rent to Own program for those who wish to purchase a shed over time but either do not qualify for traditional financing or do not wish to have a credit check done. Although we recommend going with traditional financing over Rent to Own if at all possible. This program is not for short term rental, if you want short term rental, we do have monthly rental units available.
- Delivered to Your Location
- Your Choice of Style & Color
- Adds to Property Value
- Since this is a Rental Contract - not a loan we do not require a credit check. You are only renting our building on a month by month basis and will not own it until you have made a total of 36 monthly payments.
- To order a building and schedule delivery we require a security deposit and the first months rent.
- An Early Purchase option is offered with your monthly invoice. You only pay the remaining cash price balance which is 60% of the contract balance on your 36 month rental agreement.
- The Rental Contract may be Voluntarily Terminated at the end of any monthly term without penalty. Just give us 15 days notice to schedule a pick-up.
Rent to Own is only available within Virginia, Washington, D.C. and Southern Maryland (via our Warrenton, VA office) and is only available within 60 miles of any office.
The maximum Rent to Own allowed amount is six thousand dollars, if you are looking to buy or rent a more expensive building, ask us what other options may be available.
100% FREE Layaway
Need to get a shed, but you don't need it right away? Then Lay-Away might be the option for you. Make regular no-interest payments and when the balance of the purchase price is paid, we will deliver the shed to you.
Here are some of the benefits of the 100% Free Layaway Program:
- No Credit Checks
- No Storage Fees
- No Interest Fees
- Price Hold Protection
- Flexible Start Up Deposit
- No Time Restrictions